Brighton Logo

Brighton Logo
Welcome to TELL2 brought to you by Brighton Education Group

Monday 29 September 2014

School Daze

A day in the life of a Mentor at Sungai Pinang.  Walk with me through the world of Tumpat education.

Getting in some morning exercise before the day gets too hot.  GOAL!

Good morning, Mr. JJ!  A friendly greeting from some students.  Have a good day.

More of my fans.  They like to sneak out of class to say "hello."

Mr. Najhan works the room in his Year 2 Class with Mr. JJ providing support.

Footwear outside the library.  I've always seen a good crowd in there.

Eager readers.  Some of the many students I see when I'm in the mini-library with my teachers.  Reading is FUN-da-mental.

Mr. JJ and a group of Year 6 students after a UPSR cram session.  I was scheduled for 30 minutes, but the students didn't want to leave so the Math teacher graciously let us work together for an hour.  These kids were sharp and new their stuff.  We all had a great time.







No comments:

Post a Comment